Secretary’s update and Important update
- A big thanks you to all who helped with the Johnny Warren cup this Sunday, the day was a great success, please have a look at the Birrong FC face book page for pictures.
- A roster of canteen helpers and field set up will go out when the draw has been released. Please be aware that all teams are rostered on to help out in the canteen and with field set up and pack down 2-3 times per season.
- Trial games are scheduled for Sunday 15, 22 & 29 March. Please come down and help set up fields.
- Coaches and managers meeting to hand out packs will be scheduled toward the end of March.
- Social Committee meeting next Tuesday at 7.30 pm at the clubhouse, please feel free to join, we will be setting the dates for the years events.
- The clubhouse is open tonight from 5.30 -7.00pm and tomorrow night from 5.30 -8.00pm to take payments, please let players know so that we can finalise any outstanding. Please be aware that players may not get their cards in time for the first game of the season if they delay paying.
- Monthly meeting tonight from 7.30 pm at the clubhouse, all welcome
- Field allocation for training:
Please note times are as per requested, all junior teams are allocated ¼of the field AA teams are ½ field
This a preliminary set up and may change as per field requirements.
|Field 1||Under 15 PL1||AAL1 AAL4||Under 15 PL1|
|Field 2||Under 12 Under 13|
AA (Paul Lolis)
|8/2 Under 12|
|Field 4||11/1 11/2|
|Dads & Dudes Over 35’s x 2|
|Field 3A||6/1||7/3 7/4|
Under 14 (girls)
Under 16 (girls)
- Attached trails games for this Sunday, please distribute to your teams. If there are any concerns please let me know ASAP.
- PL season starts Saturday 14 March 2015 J. PL1 have there first game of the season this Saturday at Birrong please come down and support the teams, and lend a hand if you can.
- Season starts for AA and junior teams 11 April 2015.
- Socks and shorts have been ordered and are expected to be delivered by the first game kick off. If you require any training shorts these will be available from the clubhouse for $5 a pair.
- All coaches and managers who coach who have players under 17 on their teams are required to do a working with children check, if you have any questions come down to the clubhouse tonight.
(ph: 0438620816 please text)